jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

i think of you


I think of you
and I feel the scent of my mother
my mother,the most beautiful of all.

You are on the carousel of the festival inside me
you hover around,your skirt and your hair flying
Mere seconds between finding your beautiful face and losing it.

What is the reason,
why do I remember you like a wound on my heart
what is the reason that I hear your voice when you are so far
and I can't help getting up with excitement?

I kneel down and look at your hands
I want to touch your hands
but I can't
you are behind a glass.
Sweetheart,I am a bewildered spectator of the drama
that I am playing in my twilight.

Nazim Hikmet

3 comentarios:

  1. romper el cristal para volver a juntar los dedos y dibujarse mutuamente. Nada peor que ser un espectador de tu propia vida y ver como discurre que sin poder participar en ella.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Aka,te doy las gracias con un verso que se parece a ti:

    "Mis manos sabiendo el dolor de la impotencia se aferran la una a la otra como dos pájaros asustados,sin hogar,a ciegas buscando por todas partes la huella de tus manos."

    ResponderEliminar
  3. etc gracias por el verso, lo guardo en un rincón muy especial... es precioso, y sí se parece a mí :) tengo pájaros asustados por manos.

    ResponderEliminar